Tuesday 7 January 2014

Nice Things About Me

I'm going to try and start a list of positive comments people say to me so that when I feel down I can look at this and feel a little better about myself:

Ross Perkins 07/01/2014:
"Can't get over how good your artwork is Sarah. Unbelievable. Really well done, you should be proud of having such a great talent x"

Chumply (Tumblr):
Hi Sarah Elizabeth, I stumbled across your profile a few months back & whimsically added it to my stream thinking I probably wouldn't cast another glance at it - However it has become one of the blogs I check most often. The way you flit from the frivolous (harry Potter) to the serious - personal emotions to sex to un-supportive housemates / course-mates & all the time maintaining a level of candid authenticity. Sometimes I worry for you other times I am rooting for you as your enthusiasm seems to know no bounds. You are beautiful and talented - something I believe you yet to reconcile to yourself. It will come & with it happiness & success."

No comments:

Post a Comment