Saturday 1 June 2013

Attraction BGT!

This is just an appreciation post for the act Attraction on Britains Got Talent because they are quite frankly... incredible. If you aren't a BGT fan, or you don't have it where ever you live, search it on YouTube anyway, you won't regret it.

Attraction are a shadow act, something that I can't remember being done on a talent show before. The calibre of talent within this group is brilliant. Behind a screen, they merge and form shapes to tell a story which usually brings a tear to anyone watching. I re-wound it to watch it again and cried even more than the first time. The semi-final act isn't on YouTube just yet so this is their original audition:


I just cried watching it again actually. I'd like them to win.
I think the ventriloquist should have gone through instead of the singer Jordan but I suppose I can't change it so I shall accept it.

My second favourite act is The Illuminates:



This is a short blog post really but I hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment